Saturday, July 5, 2014

My Dreams 've Come True!!


Time!! …pulsates  with  life  always…Specky !! …speck  of  time…and  now…”Got  the  green  light” HOLIDAYS !! J...I  am  back  to  my  workouts  and  feel  great!!




… something  what  I  have  been  longing  to  do! Ultimately … I  made  it   happen…My  dream  work  reached  it’s  completion ! UGH !! ..after  hours  of  effort!

 

I'm pretty  excited  to  the  thought  of  hanging  ‘it’ on  my  wall  as  it  offers a  visual  texture  to my room


 
     Trying  new  things!... seriously  reinforce  us to  pursue our  passions…Every  thought  of  us  is  vibrant , hence  we  should  set  a  goal  to  do  our  absolute  best   to  make  it  happen …since… it  creates  a  good  impact  to  self  and  shapes  our  dreams !...and  at  this  tick…  “I'm  tickled  in  Pink”!!!