Saturday, March 9, 2013

Enchanting & Elegant Roses

Who  won’t  get  inspired  by  the  majestic  beauty  of  the  elegant  roses ?? Mind  seethe  to peer  at the  psychedelic  view that  it  leaves  in  our  senses  at  the  initial  glimpse  of  it . It  
 shows it magnificence whereever  it  is  placed.
          The daedal  petal  structure of a Rose Flower lull  to do it with real justice in art . Time is    
 short indeed….. but I believe nothing should stop me from enhancing my creativity .










                    
                                                                                                                                                                
                                                                                                                                                                     I could ' play  my  part'  to  deck  up  our  commendable  stage!!